Friday, January 11, 2013

Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking




         Rating 4.5 Stars

            I loved these books. This is honestly one of the best books I have read in while; I sat down one night and started reading and before I knew it I was half way through.  The book follows Wendy Everly who finds out she is a changeling. Not only that but she is Trylle Princess. Throughout the series Wendy must fight her Dad, the King of the Vittra, who is set on destroying her and taking her kingdom. However, Wendy must also fight society she has to fight for who she loves and her right to rule.  These books are exciting and full suspense. Wendy changes a lot throughout the story and she is a character that the reader can relate to and love. Now, I discovered after I finished the final one in the series , Ascend, Trylle is going to be a movie! The rights were signed over March 27th, 2012. So if you don’t want to read it because it is an amazing story, at least read it because it is going to be a major motion picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment